Tillandsia - Aeranthos Purple
Tillandsias, also known as "air plants", are amazing plants that do not require soil to grow. Most tillandsias are found in semi-tropical regions of Central and South America, Mexico and the southern part of the United States. They absorb water and nutrients through their leaves and the roots are simply anchors. Tillandsias are ideal for adding color and variety to orb landscapes, potted plants and even floral arrangements. With proper care, they can last for years and some may even bloom.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO
* A commitment to providing the healthiest, happiest plants sometimes requires a special trip to the greenhouse. When choosing specimen, we encounter a wide variety of plants all at different stages of maturity; each plant we source is unique. The plant you receive may be taller, longer or shorter than the one pictured. We photograph the plant that best represents what we most frequently encounter at the greenhouse. Your patience while we hand-pick the best specimen for you is much appreciated. Expect your plant to ship within 5-7 business days.
* We know how eager you are to enjoy your new plant, rest assured we're doing all that we can to get your new plant to you safely and swiftly.
* Can only be shipped to the 48 continental United States due to customs regulations.
Plants can only be shipped to all 48 states within the contiguous US.
Plants ship in their plastic nursery pot. Decorative pots are not included with plant purchase.
All plants will ship with a care card with information to help you get started on your plant care journey.
We ship all of our plants from San Diego, CA and the shipping process can be rough for live plants.
To minimize the possibility of damage to your new plants, we have implemented two day shipping for all plants. If you live outside of the west coast, plants will only be shipped Monday through Wednesday to ensure they arrive to you safely.
If your plant arrived damaged, please reach out within 5 days of delivery.
If your plant arrived in great condition but quickly deteriorated, please reach out within 14 days of delivery.
Your plant may be eligible for a replacement or refund if it has lost most of its leaves or pests are visible within the first few days.
Your plant will not be eligible for a replacement or refund if your plant:
- has blemishes or scarring that are natural to the plant
- has only lost a few leaves and teh overall foliafe of the plant is healthy
- if your plant has been repotted or altered in any way
- pests have been seen and reported to us after 5 days of delivery
In the unlikely event that your plant arrives dead, we will happily replace it free of charge or issue a refund.
Read more about our FAQs and Shipping Info here.