Fall (Feel) Goods
The Holiday Season is here and we've rounded up some of our favorites. Whether you're hosting guests for Thanksgiving dinner, stocking up your bar for holiday parties or looking for the perfect gift; these goodies are Feel Goods for Fall.
1. Bake a cake or whip up a holiday cocktail with Morris Kitchen Ginger Syrup.
2. 'Tis the season for Hot Toddies! Use Morris Kitchen Preserved Lemon Syrup to make the classic Fall cocktails.
3. Falcon Enamelware mugs are a winter necessity for cold nights.
4. There is nothing like a delicious jam to eat with your toast and tea. We like Farm Belle Black Berry Jam. YUM!
5. Cozy up with a good read, next to the fire. Read Gather Journal for inspirations for this Holiday season.
6. Fall/Winter = Baking. Falcon Enamelware Bake Set has you covered.
To gatherings with the ones you love this season. Cozy up!